Looking for anything in particular?

Friday, October 16, 2009

Lost :: Bible : Found :: Truth

AAHHhh I've lost my bible, I may have just about lost my mind! I thank God for BibleGateway.com but still I need MYYY bible. It's this huge 4-way parallel bible and its so great because I'm experimenting with different translations right now deciding which I like better..SOooo yah no poetic writing today I was not inspired by my reading today; I feel like I'm cutting my quiet time short in a panic reaction to not having MY bible which should not be any excuse..I mean online or on paper His Word is His Word. My bible is just this material thing that I do cherish but not more then His Word itself that will never change...so the verse(s) I picked for this post are:


I will search for the lost and bring back the strays.
Ezekiel 34:16a
(lol)
and
The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.
And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
1 Peter 1:24b-25 (taken somewhat out of context)

No comments:

Post a Comment